A cost-effective way to get legs into bed
This simple, clever device fits on the side of most standard adjustable and non-adjustable beds. It comfortably lifts your legs up, over and onto the bed.
Once your legs are on the bed, there is very little repositioning needed to get comfortable. This is because the Leg Lifter positions your legs towards the centre of the bed.
The leg lifter difference
The Leg Lifter is compatible with most types of bed whether they are non-adjustable or adjustable.
It will comfortably lift legs up, over and onto the sleeping surface, requiring very little movement or repositioning.
This Theraposture solution is unlike alternative leg lifters that simply lift the legs beside the bed, which is the key difference that distinguishes the Theracare Leg Lifter from many alternative devices available. The motor is quiet and strong enough to lift severely oedemic (swollen) legs.
- Solves the problem of lifting legs into bed
- Positions legs into the middle of the bed so no need to readjust
- Fast and simple to fit, only weighs 12kg
- Suitable for either side of the bed and fully height adjustable
- Proven safety, stability and reliability from the market leader
- Ergonomic, aesthetically pleasing design