We care. We are the considered choice. We are the number one specialist for quality, tailor-made adjustable beds, chairs and care cots.
Incorporated in 1981, we are a caring family company with an outstanding reputation and ISO 90001 accreditation.
Well-respected and regarded as a leading expert in adjustable beds, chairs and cots, we are a pro-active member of the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) and fully comply with its Trading Standards approved Code of Practice.
Regularly recommended by healthcare professionals, we are seen as the first choice for quality assistive furniture that delivers a remarkable improvement to the lives of individuals with restricted mobility. As an ethical specialist we take our duty of care and corporate social responsibilities seriously. We are a key sponsor of the Disabled Living Foundation charity (DLF) and have also been accredited as a corporate friend of the College of Occupational Therapists.
Theraposture at a ‘Kidz to Adultz‘ Exhibition
Trusted for 40 years
By using our assessment team we will always give our suitability guarantee.
This guarantee is provided with the purpose of giving 100% confidence to any prospective purchaser (both Private and Professional) of a Theraposture product, that the equipment specified by Theraposture will indeed be suitable for the intended user.
The Theraposture Team
South East England
T: 07909 963290
North of England and Scotland
T: 07876 327762
Theraposture Occupational Therapist
T: 07802 389102
Central England and Wales
T: 07788 428555
South West England
T: 07833 230854
Operations & Advisors
Customer care charter
- To supply only products that will meet your specific needs.
- To answer your questions thoroughly and honestly.
- To allow you to see and try our products in the comfort and security of your own home without any obligation on your part – whatsoever!
- To explain our products in the presence of anybody else you wish to be present, family member, medical professional or whoever.
- To give a fully itemised written quotation once the specification you require has been agreed.
- Never to use high-pressure sales techniques and let our products sell themselves.
- To give a written guarantee.
- To ensure that our after sales service is up to the standard you would expect from a company with our reputation.
- To work to the company’s adopted BHTA Codes of Practice.
Every home assessment is performed by a professional and caring Trusted Assessor
Did you know?
- Established in 1981
- Successfully achieved ISO9001 accreditation in 2011
- Wide range of variable height profiling beds, riser recliner chairs and paediatric cots
- Range of specialist pressure care surfaces for beds, chairs and cots.
- British manufacturing company with own factory in Westbury, Wiltshire
- We specialise in individual made to measure and bespoke products.
- We provide NO OBLIGATION assistance to OTs with in Home Assessments.
- Main sponsor and supporter of the DLF | Living made easy for Beds & Bed Accessories.
- Corporate Friends of the College of Occupational Therapists (C.O.T)
- Our products are designed to maintain independence, to be practical and easy to use and to last a long time.
- Member of British Health Trade Association (BHTA) with all our frontline staff approved and practising the code of practice.
- We can provide FREE no obligation written quotes and FREE home demonstrations.
- Our motto is “Your independence, our commitment”
A highly skilled Theraposture craftsmen at work
I would like to officially commend the work and actions of two of your employees. Peter Wicks and Richard McCracken two of your company reps who (in my opinion); have gone the extra mile to help both a family and myself. Peter’s prompt replies and meticulous work to help organise a cot for a little boy and then Peter and Richard taking the time to set up a loan cot.
My 93 year old aunt who lives in a residential home in Liverpool, bought one of your adjustable chairs two years ago and has been highly delighted with her purchase, so much so that she is totally dependent on it.
I write on behalf of all the staff and patients on ward 2, Warminster hospital to express our gratitude for all the help given by ‘Theraposture’ in producing a riser/recliner chair to meet the particular needs of a varied patient group. We are also most grateful for the speedy delivery once the order had been placed. Your chair has already proved invaluable and is used every day enhancing the care of a number of different patients.