Theraposture will be presenting educational cot webinars for healthcare professionals and families at Kidz Virtual.
28th June – 2nd July 2021.
The Theraposture cot webinar at the latest Kidz Virtual includes a live Q&A.
Understanding why Theraposture adjustable cot beds are the considered choice for families and healthcare professionals
Updated and presented by Liam Braddell, Theraposture Director and Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist.
Monday 28th June 11am – 11:30am
Tuesday 29th June 11am – 11:30am
Thursday 1st July 11am – 11:30am
The Theraposture seminar will combine a pre-recorded presentation by Liam with a live Q&A session hosted by Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist. There will also be a live chat box for any questions during the presentation which will be answered by a Theraposture product specialist.
The updated webinar will include useful information on:
- the extensive cot choices from Theraposture
- the popular ‘future-proofed’ modular Mascot cot
- cot functionality, padding, and door height options
- emergency equipment loans from Newlife
- client case studies
- how Theraposture aims to match every comparable quote
- Theraposture home demonstrations and video assessments
- how Theraposture OTs and Trusted Assessors appropriately assess wants, needs and risks
- successfully working with Occupational Therapists, including CPD training
Complementing the webinar, Theraposture have a virtual stand at Kidz which will provide a range of downloadable product information and case studies. There will also be details and links to the Theraposture video assessment and product demonstration service, including the easy-to-book appointment calendar.