Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist, will be presenting a new approach to ‘Getting legs into bed’ on Theraposture’s stand at the Occupational Therapy Show 2023. This CPD opportunity will present equipment solutions to the everyday issue.
‘Getting legs into bed – redefined’:
Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist. 22nd and 23rd November.
10am, 11am, 12 noon, 2pm and 3pm. Stand H52.
Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist, will explore the latest solutions to help with safe and independent transfers into, out of, and away from a bed. From a clinical point of view, Shaun will demonstrate why a Theracare Leg Lifter and the Theraposture Rotating Bed range can improve occupational performance in a variety of client scenarios. This award-winning Rotating Bed range is further enhanced by the addition of Theraposture’s NEW Orbit 235, being launched at this year’s event. The Orbit 235 is a groundbreaking product because it can be adjusted to each client’s size, height, ergonomic and positional preferences, making it truly modular and easy to reissue.
- Interactive demonstrations of a Leg Lifter and Rotating Bed range.
- See and understand the scope of configurability with the new Orbit 235.
- See and try proven solutions that provide independent bed transfers.
- Understand potential care cost savings and reduced carer intervention.
- Understand why certain products are relevant to medical conditions.
- Understand the latest legislation for appropriate bed prescription.
- Gather case studies for evidence of successful outcomes.
- Add to CPD hours, and receive a certificate and reflective log for your portfolio.
Also, on the stand
This content is part of the ongoing educational CPD programme from Theraposture. Its Trusted Assessors will be available to explain further about how they can assist Healthcare Professionals with demonstrations, assessments, and free trials of equipment as well as their free ‘Lunch n Learn’ product demonstrations and live CPD webinars. In addition to training guidance the Theraposture team will be showcasing: