At Rise 4 Disability, we will be showcasing the extended Rotoflex bed range with the world’s-first powered rising foot support and the latest Age UK Beaumont adjustable bed.
18th September 2018: Rise 4 Disability, Kent Showground. Detling, Maidstone, Kent. ME14 3JF.
Stand C17. Open 9:30am – 4pm
NEW: Optional powered rising foot support for Theraposture Rotoflex beds
The original and trusted Rotoflex is the ONLY rotating bed that can be supplied with the patented powered rising foot support to provide fully supported leg elevation.
- Pioneering technology
- Invaluable relief from circulation and pressure and fluid retention issues.
- New feature can only be specified on Rotoflex beds from Theraposture*
* Within new products or retrofitted to existing models.
JUST EXTENDED: Rotoflex Range
Each Rotoflex bed represents a revolution in care cost savings as it gives independence to users and can typically save up to £27,000* a year when carers are reduced from two-to-none.
The new Theraposture range includes
- Rotoflex 200 Mk2 bespoke – a tailor-made solution available in a variety of sizes and styles
- Rotoflex Low 200 – the lowest access rotating bed for smaller or shorter users
- Rotoflex 300 – assured bariatric support with user weight capacity of 250kg (39 stone)
- Rotoflex Community 175 – a bed designed for NHS/social care loans
- New Rotoflex 235 Plus – an inclusive, streamlined solution that is suitable for a wide range of needs with a powered rising foot support as standard
* Based on example county council care costs
Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist and Trusted Assessor comments:
“I have worked with a significant number of clients who experience difficulties with bed transfers. I am confident that the Rotoflex is the most appropriate intervention available in meeting their needs and allowing participation in activities of daily living.”
NEW Age UK Beaumont adjustable bed
The Beaumont bed is a new contemporary and luxurious design that encompasses extensive in-built technology.
These features include:
- Powered massage
- Built-in USB sockets
- Profiling mattress
- Intelligent memory positioning
- Quality of finish that would enhance any bedroom
As with all quality Age UK adjustable beds from Theraposture, the Beaumont provides mattress profiling so owners can achieve their ideal sleeping position for maximum comfort.
Available as either a 3’, 4’ or 4’6’’ wide bed for one person or 5’ or 6’’ wide bed for two people, the Beaumont can be handcrafted in a variety of fabrics to suit all styles and tastes. The full range of Age UK adjustable beds includes other models with variable height as well as profiling.
There will also be a Theracare nursing bed displayed on the Symmetrikit stand (E11) so visitors can appreciate the ideal compatibility of Symmetrikit postural sleep systems and Theraposture beds.