Theraposture, a trusted specialist in adjustable cots for children with disabilities, will be presenting educational cot webinars for healthcare professionals and families at Kidz Virtual, 1st – 3rd March 2021.
Kidz ‘Venue-to-Virtual’ is the current online replacement for the Kidz exhibitions which run throughout the year. This virtual event will provide a vast range of exhibitors displaying specialist products and services that help disabled children and young adults.
It is free to attend and includes a series of video presentations for advice and education – helping Occupational Therapists, parents and disabled individuals to discover the latest in assistive solutions.
Theraposture will be presenting three sessions at Kidz Virtual of the webinar:
Understanding why Theraposture adjustable cot beds are the considered choice for families and healthcare professionals
Presented by Liam Braddell, Theraposture Director and Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist.
Monday 1st March 11:30am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 2nd March 11:00am – 12 noon
Wednesday 3rd March 11:00am – 12 noon
The Theraposture seminar will combine a pre-recorded presentation by Liam with a live Q&A session hosted by Shaun Masters, Occupational Therapist. There will also be a live chat box for any questions during the presentation which will be answered by a Theraposture product specialist.
The webinar will include useful information on:
- the extensive cot choices from Theraposture
- the popular ‘future-proofed’ modular Mascot cot
- cot functionality, padding and door height options
- emergency equipment loans from Newlife
- how Theraposture aims to match every comparable quote
- Theraposture home demonstrations and video assessments
- how Theraposture OTs and Trusted Assessors appropriately assess wants, needs and risks
- successfully working with Occupational Therapists, including CPD training
Complementing the webinar, Theraposture have a virtual stand at Kidz which will provide a range of downloadable product information and case studies. There will also be details and links to the Theraposture video assessment and product demonstration service, including the easy-to-book appointment calendar.