Shaun Masters, independent Occupational Therapist (OT) and Equipment Specialist, will be hosting his next Theraposture CPD webinars on the 11th and 12th July entitled: ‘Confidence in cot bed prescription’.
Qualified in 2011, Shaun is an active local authority OT responsible for delivering community-based re-enablement. He also works with Theraposture to provide clinical guidance and a CPD educational programme for fellow healthcare professionals. His latest forthcoming Masterclass webinar will focus on paediatric sleeping solutions and how to identify the most appropriate adjustable cots for a variety of client scenarios.
Live CPD Masterclass webinar: ‘Confidence in cot bed prescription’
Practical and theoretical recommendations to achieve better outcomes for children, families and carers.
Monday 11th July 2022, live: 9:30 – 10:15
Tuesday 12th July 2022, live: 12:30 – 13:15
- Prescribing the most appropriate cot bed for your client
- Appreciating why modular designs provide future-proofed care and support
- Having a greater understanding of the wider implications of achieving good sleep, as an occupation
- Exploring why certain assistive cots are relevant to particular conditions
- Clinical assessment considerations
- Better manual handling and safer working heights
- The role of specialist safety padding
- Gathering of evidence-based successful outcomes/case studies
- Cot grants, loans and provision
- Understanding legislation
All professionals who attend will receive a CPD certificate and reflective log for their educational portfolios.
For a free place on this latest CPD Masterclass webinar:
Or contact Shaun Masters on – Tel: 07833 230854. Email: email@example.com