Challenge us on price!
We believe that it is very difficult for you to be able to compare different solutions from different companies, given that there are often differences in products and services and assurances that are not always obvious.
Our quotation is for a specification discussed and jointly prescribed for you or for your client following our joint assessment of all relevant needs, risks and wants.
Here are some facts
- We cannot be bettered on quality. Beds can last much longer than cheaper alternatives.
- Our products are often copied but are never bettered. We have patents in place to protect them.
- Some differences may save money over time. Our modular Mascot, can be reconfigured or adapted when needs change.
- Our 3-year warranty is free of charge and is fully inclusive, unlike some competitors. This can also be extended.
- We don’t simply modify an adult bed. Our Cot Beds are specifically designed for the intended user and as such meet the relevant standards without compromise.
- Aesthetics – we will bring a product out to show you and the family, not just a brochure during a FREE OF CHARGE DEMONSTRATION.
- BSEN 60601-2-52 and BS EN 50637:2017 (the new medical beds standard for Children’s and Adult beds) all of cots and beds meet these standards, including the very important safe working height of at least 80cm (without mattress).
- 14 Day Suitability Guarantee – we provide a no quibble 14 day Suitability Guarantee for all products including bespoke items. Nobody else offers this kind of user focussed reassurance.
- Outcome for the equipment user – we measure our success by positive outcomes.
- Quality of organisation – we are an ISO90001 accredited company in business for 31 years. Our trusted Assessors and Occupational Therapist are knowledgeable and experienced prescribers, not salesmen.
Providing you with an assurance
We also live in the real world and understand that there are increasing pressures on budgets (private and public) and that these pressures can influence decisions regarding buying equipment.
Therefore we want to provide you with an assurance that should you believe that you can get better value elsewhere for an equivalent product and service, we would see that as a challenge and would be keen to work with you in finding a way to help you buy from us.
We understand that you may have to find quotes for alternative solutions or prices and would urge you to accept our challenge.
Without expert advice, it is very difficult to compare different options, especially when someone is trying to sell a product to you. We won’t be bettered on quality, service and price for like for like alternatives.
If you would like to accept this challenge, we would simply need to see a copy of the alternative quote to confirm the specification and price that you are asking us to beat.
Why not challenge us on price? You may be pleasantly surprised.
Please call either David Holtum or Liam Braddell (Directors at Theraposture) if you need us to help you in a competitive situation. You have nothing to lose but everything to gain!