Personal and client assessments with our Occupational Therapist / Equipment Specialist.
Free, fast and convienient for both private and professional clients.
- Choice of aesthetically pleasing bed finishes
- Safe working load of 300kg
- Maximum patient weight of 250kg (39 stones)
- Optional Unique Powered Rising Foot Support
- Modular seat depth from 46cm to 55cm
- Mattress / seat height: 57.5cm
- Mattress length: 220cm
- Wider sizes available – 100, 110 and 120cm
- Can be made shorter or longer
Powered rotation, profiling and height adjustment
Unique Powered Rising Foot Support is optional.
Rotoflex 300 – for users weighing up to 250kg.
Save up to £5575!
Ex demo Rotoflex sold direct from the factory at reduced prices.
Optional Unique Powered Rising Foot Support
A UNIQUE INNOVATION – Patented and only available on a Rotoflex.
is right for me?
- Strong, safe and smooth powered profiling, rotation and variable height
- A variety of bed sizes
- Full compliance with British Standard BSEN60601-2-52 regarding safe working heights and entrapment risks
- Bespoke designs with a variety of aesthetically pleasing finishes
- Two sets of fitted sheets that remain in position during powered profiling
The Rotoflex helps individuals with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s and MS
Vertically rising seated position vs. tilting seated position
The vertical lift of the Rotoflex means that the user is not tipped forward making the standing/sitting transition more controlled.
Ergonomic seat dimensions may become even more important to you as your condition progresses.
When deciding which Rotoflex is the most suitable for you, one of our qualified Trusted Assessors will guide you through a product assessment.
During this professional process, you can actually try the Rotoflex bed and therefore be sure that it will meet all of your needs and expectations.
If you require a double combination, your partner can also then decide whether to have any profiling or variable height functionality on their side of the bed.
Following purchase, peace of mind is assured through Theraposture’s 14-day Suitability Guarantee which provides time to assess suitability without the worry of being left with a bed that isn’t suitable for you.
How the Rotoflex works
How the Rotoflex helps with MS
Why it is essential to choose a rotating bed with vertical lift in the seated position
Mike Wardle, East Sussex, Rotoflex owner
Theraposture Rotoflex rotational bed delivers independence, greater comfort and assured safety to injured ex-Police Officer Mike.
My Rotoflex is the start to my day. It is the start of my independence, without it I would be lost.
A wide selection of specialist mattresses for the Rotoflex bed range
These are available when you purchase a new bed or can be upgraded retrospectively should your needs change.