Personal and client assessments with our Occupational Therapist / Equipment Specialist.
Free, fast and convienient for both private and professional clients.
Which Rotoflex is right for me?
The Rotoflex helps individuals with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s and MS
Reducing carers, lowering care costs and increasing independence
- Typically saving up to £27,000* a year in care costs
- Can reduce dependency on carers and care packages
- Electrically operated functionality to profile, rotate and raise the mattress platform
- Quality, precision German mechanisms for unsurpassed reliability and performance
* Based on typical County Council care costs
- Maximise safety and reduce stress and strain when standing up and sitting down
- Ergonomic design with simple controls
- Vertical seat lift for safe controlled sit to stand transfers
- Free home assessments/demonstrations
- Full range of pressure mattress up to grade 4
- 14 Day Suitability Guarantee | Warranty
Powered rotation, profiling and height adjustment available
Vertically rising seated position vs. tilting seated position
The vertical lift of the Rotoflex means that the user is not tipped forward making the standing/sitting transition more controlled.
Ergonomic seat dimensions may become even more important to you as your condition progresses.
New unique Rotoflex Mk2 features
Why these enhance safety & comfort compared to alternative beds
The NEW unique and award-winning Rotoflex 235 MK2 Bed
Why it is essential to choose a rotating bed with vertical lift in the seated position
The unique and award-winning Rotoflex 235 MK2 Bed
Rotoflex case studies
“My Rotoflex is fantastic – I am more in control and my partner doesn’t have to put her back at risk. Thank goodness it came with us.”
Rotoflex bed helps determined, charming retired RAF Nurse with Parkinson’s to remain at home.
“I am adamant that I will not be going into a care home with my Parkinson’s…. my Rotoflex will help me stay in my home next to the sea.”
Theraposture Rotoflex rotational bed delivers independence, greater comfort and assured safety to injured ex-Police Officer Mike.
“My Rotoflex is the start to my day. It is the start of my independence, without it I would be lost.”
A wide selection of specialist mattresses for the Rotoflex bed range
These are available when you purchase a new bed or can be upgraded retrospectively should your needs change.